Welcome to the Papua New Guinea’s National Online Application System.
The NOAS facilitates school leaver application for admission into higher education institutions in the country.
The 2020 first year selection list can be viewed through the DHERST website:
- 2020 first year selected (school leaver) students TESAS offers are available on NOAS
- Stipulating from the Higher Education General Provisional Act 2014, the TESAS Terms & Conditions guard the TESAS offered to students for the 2020 academic year
- To accept or decline the TESAS offer, students must access their NOAS accounts
- 2020 first year students TESAS offers expire on January 8th, 2020 at 11:59pm
- The academic year details including orientation dates and tuition fees will be communicated to first-year students by the respective Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Registration details will also be communicated to first-year students by the respective Higher Education Institution
- The Admission Pool is still active
- In the event that a HEI offers a space(s) to students in the Admission Pool, the HEI will directly advise the student
- The 2020 NOAS cycle will commence in August 2020. Details of the cycle will be communicated to Grade 12 students, principals and patrons
For further information, please contact the DHERST Support Service firstname.lastname@example.org