Grade 12 2019 School Leavers
The national online grade 12 school leaver application process is open. 2019 grade twelve students wishing to apply to tertiary institutions must consult the School Principal, Patron and Guidance teacher to obtain NOAS invitation letters. To facilitate the online application, an electronic copy of the 2019 student manual is available in the NOAS MyStatus page. All students are encouraged to download the manual for more instruction about the National Online Application System (NOAS) and the 2019 NOAS timeline.
Secondary School Principals and Patrons
- A number of new tertiary programs for 2020 admission have been included in the NOAS MyEligible program list. Students are encouraged to view these programmes’ requirements for further information.
- Grade 12 students can now register for the STAT-P Test using their NOAS account. Log in to your NOAS account to register today.
- For STAT-P test registration details, NOAS enquiries or to seek student support services, please contact the NOAS Support Team on this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The national online grade 12 school leaver application process is open. All secondary school principals are encouraged to access the school account immediately to print student invitation letters. An electronic copy of school manual is available on the school account to assist school principals, patrons and teachers facilitate student application. Download the school manual for more information.
Principals and Patrons who are monitoring online application should take note of the following:
- Patrons can now access and complete the confidential evaluation of students (CES) and differential aptitude test (DAT)
- Should any principal identify student record error on the invitation letter, the principal MUST immediately advise the Measurements Service Division - Department of Education.
- The DHERST support Team will provide NOAS outreach program and school toolkits.
For any queries or issues please contact DHERST Support Service at email@example.com